IPMS Seattle Spring Show:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When do the doors open?
- A: 9:00 AM
- Q: When does the contest registration close?
- A: 12:00 Noon
- Q: When is the Awards Ceremony?
- A: 3:30 PM
- Q: Do I have to be a member of IPMS to enter models in the contest?
- A: NO, anyone may enter the contest with their models. The fee is the same, whether IPMS or non-IPMS: $5 for Juniors aged 17 and below, and $10 for folks aged 18 and older.
- Q: How many models can I enter in the Show?
- A: Your entry fee covers UNLIMITED entries.
- Q: Do I need to pre-register my model entries prior to Show Day?
A: NO. Model entry/registration takes place from 9AM to
12 Noon on Show Day.
- Q: What if I have models I want to bring and show, but don’t want to enter the Contest?
- A: We have “Display Only” tables for those models whose builders wish to remain outside of the contest. These models will not be judged.